Thursday, March 31, 2011

the beginning of the middle

I've been working on and off since last week to complete all the requirements for my upcoming 'graduation.' It's odd. They're giving me a degree. I'm graduating. But I'm not actually going anywhere, and nothing is going to change at school or elsewhere. Anyway, I'm almost done. I just have to corral a few more signatures and submit a few more documents, and then I'll be finished with a process that began around this time last year (when I started to think about doing my thesis).

When I start my dissertation, the whole process will start all over again on a much larger scale. I don't really want to think about it. Because I'll probably pee a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOMETHING should mark this momentous occasion!!! I say some sort of partying is in order!!

Anonymous said...

Did Barney tamper with this post?

Anonymous said...

Romeo will be able to relate to his Uncle Max if you do pee a little! :) Mom