Thursday, December 09, 2010

the last one

Yesterday marked the last class period of my last required course in the history of my education (barring any unforeseen problems). That's not to say I don't still have courses to take. I'm supposed to take a few electives every semester, and I don't get to choose those electives because our department is too small to offer a wide selection of courses, but I don't technically have any more required courses or sequences. Technically. After three years of undergrad and four years of graduate school, I'm technically happy about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Progress!!!! Love it--mom

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're happy. Now come be happy over here!

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER...

Anonymous said...

Technically congrats! Jabron