Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mmm. Mmmhmmm. Mmhm. Hmmm? Mmhmm.

Today the professor I TA'd for this semester took me out to lunch as a thank you for the work I did this semester. We went to the local campus hangout where all the cool kids eat. I had a greasy (and huge) burger with blue cheese, bacon, and chipotle mayonnaise. It was fantastic. And, I'll never need to eat again!

Later, I finished up the last of my grading for the semester, and I'm pretty much finished with all my work until after the new year. I have a meeting on Wendesday and an exam to proctor on Thursday, but nothing school-related other than that. I guess I'll have to wait until I do those last two things before I'll be officially done. But I'm really not going to work any more. I'll just sit here at my desk and pretend to type. Maybe I'll make some intelligent sounding grunts every once in a while to make sure people don't know I'm phoning it in.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your plan sounds great. We have been "winterized" this weekend. I personally had two snow days thus creating a looong weekend and grunted intelligently to myself while I tended the hearth...

Anonymous said...

A blue cheese hamburger? Yum. Jabron

Anonymous said...

Glad you coasted to a good end of the semester! I love chipotle mayo--had some today as a matter of fact on a turkey subway sandwich! Mom