Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things has been ok so far. My classes look like they'll be a pretty fair amount of work (fair as in just as in right as in acceptable as in fair) this time around. I'm going to have to do a lot of reading, as per the usual, but I think I'm getting better at handling the volume (read: getting better at skimming for useful information and skipping the 98.4% that isn't useful to me in any way).

The professor that I'm TA-ing for this semester is only two years older than I am. It's a good thing he's a nice guy, knows a lot more than I do about psychology, and isn't really requiring a whole lot of me (grading, copying, and a few lectures), or I probably would have had an aneurysm at some point.

Speaking of aneurysms, the dog is ticked that we've resumed leaving him home alone all day again (and so are the cats, I'm sure). I know this because, yesterday when Sarah got home, he was so happy to see her that he peed all over her when she picked him up. I'm sure he claimed it was because of excitement. I suspect revenge.

3 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

Glad it all seems do-able and reasonable this time around! As for Barney.........sounds like revenge to me. Ick. Jan

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, Max! I have four bosses, three of whom are in their twenties, the fourth is probably 45...needless to say, all QUITE a bit younger than I. I might feel badly about it if they weren't all very smart and very nice, and they have all worked there longer than me! As for Barn-barn, might be time for Sarah to sew him some doggy diaper housepants! L,mom

Anonymous said...

Give Barney a hug from Uncle Randy!