Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just received word that the scholarship committee (at the seminary I plan to attend next year) is going to be meeting next week to award all the aid for next year. It's obvious that I dream of one of the few full-ride scholarships they hand out, but I think it's even more important for me to be content with what I do (or do not) get. I would really appreciate your prayers about both of these things over the coming week or so. Also, if anyone wants to give me about $40,000, that would be great. I'm just throwing it out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Mine too!

We have learned that the blessings are really in the challenges...so either way-- you win!

You are a truly lovely human being in every way already so the pressure is off.

Well, except the financial pressure that is!
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Randy and I just prayed on reading your blog...and we'll continue!! Jan

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, and more yes. I love to pray to our Lord and Savior the Master of the universe who loves us beyond our comprehension and ability to understand. I feel so loved by Him and His concern for you and all the people of the world. I am so blest you trust Him too...