Monday, March 23, 2009

Recently, there has been a lot of buzz about Twitter, a social networking site that allows people to quickly share "tweets" (short statements about what you're currently doing) with the online world. Regular people "twitter," but so do celebrities, governments, politicians, professional basketball players, musicians, and as of 2500 years ago, biblical prophets.
Isaiah 38: 13-15

I composed my soul until morning.
Like a lion--so He breaks all my bones,
From day until night You make an end of me.
"Like a swallow, like a crane, so I twitter;
Who knew. In other news, this is post number 800 for this blog. That's a lot.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy 800 posts. That's funny you found twitter in the bible. Did you stumble on it or were you bored enough to do a biblical twitter search?

Anonymous said...

Good question from Hannah...

Anonymous said...

I have another little known biblical fact. I will pose the question. What motorcyle did Moses ride in the desert?

Anonymous said...

The problem with "Twitter" is that one is in danger of becoming a twit.

Anonymous said...

800 posts! That's quite a volume of work...look what you accomplished by doing a little each day. Thanks, cause I sure have enjoyed reading! :)Mom