Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here, but as most of you know, I recently submitted an application for admission to a Master of Divinity program at a seminary on the other side of the state. Today I got an email that said I've been accepted for the upcoming Fall semester. Sarah is even more excited to move over there than I am, and it looks like things are falling into place. All we need now is a couple of jobs...

And as an added bonus, I've secured an additional three years in school after I graduate from my current program in April. The real world is, for now, still far away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! But, the "real world" will seem real close when you get your first seminary bill. Jabron

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...now is the time to call to prayer for favor in all areas mentioned...can I hear an Amen!

Anonymous said...

The real world isn't so bad. Jan

Anonymous said...

Divine! I love Grand Rapids!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oops. it's probably bad blog manners to mention city location.
My bad.
Moom