Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just finished my final paper for my final summer class. I didn't actually think I was going to finish so early (figured I was going to have to stay up all night tonight), so I'm pretty happy to be done with it, but I'll only get excited when I finish my final exam tomorrow. Too many finals around here.

For one of my essays, I wrote a four-page allegory depicting a dystopian society of farm animals who won't consider the new agricultural techniques suggested by an outsider. It's really about how graduate students shouldn't be deterred when professors won't listen to them. It's called, "There's a Pig among Us." I doubt my professor will see many similar pieces (ever), and I'm pretty sure my choice of topic and and means of conveying it indicate that I am (a) officially a grad student, and (b) not shy about discussing the shortcomings of "the man."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Is the pig "male chauvinist?" Jan