Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The secretary for the graduate program has been telling people that I am a "psychology rockstar." When I walked into class today, one of my classmates had just finished calling me a "genius." A while back, I wrote an essay that heavily critiqued (i.e., ridiculed) some papers on free will that were written by three famous scientists/philosophers (Donald Hebb, Herbert Feigl, and Sir Karl Popper), and today my professor told me that she found herself mocking her TV with the logic from my essay. Things have been going well for me this summer. A little too well.

Nothing good can come of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. But, we've always known you're a genius ~ except on the parquet, where that description belongs to me. Sorry. Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Quick, someone get a pin!:)
Love you smart guy, Mom

Anonymous said...

Super...