Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Turns out, AT&T forgot to hook up a line to our house. Also turns out, our landlord forgot to connect the outside line from AT&T to the inside of our house. Also also turn out that I'm still blogging from the library.

I'm still getting settled in as the semester progresses (lots of reading to do); I even found out that I have an office; three days later, I found out where it was and got a key. I share it with several other grad students, and, interestingly, on one wall there's a poster of a befuddled-looking John Belushi (from Animal House) with the words, "GRAD STUDENT", taped to his shirt. Telling?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the life of a grad student! Good times.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Wow man,
Ypsi is still a laid back town...

Anonymous said...

Can you say party college...