Saturday, September 08, 2007

School has officially begun, and AT&T has officially begun to get on my nerves. I signed up for home phone and DSL (internet) service many moons ago, and AT&T 'promised' to have everything turned on by Friday (which was a considerable wait, based on when I signed the service contract). Today is Saturday, and I'm typing this from the school library. AT&T 'promises' that we'll 'probably' have service by 'Monday', or, at the 'earliest', 'Tuesday' or 'Wednesday'. Whatever.

In the meantime I'm starting to adjust to my schedule, but I don't start teaching until Monday, so that should exponentially increase my workload, but we'll have to see how that actually plays out. Regardless, I have to go get back to reading every article in the library. Talk to you soon. ('Monday...or Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teaching...the legacy continues.