Friday, August 31, 2007

Tomorrow we move. Unfortunately, ATT is electing not to activate our internet service until Friday the 7th. The posts will come forth with at that time. Until then, consider this: a year ago, a woman backed into our car and left a huge dent in the door; rather than fix it, we took the insurance money to the bank. Fast-forward to yesterday: I was at Wal-Mart getting gas, and, as I was leaving, the car in front of me stopped, blocking my exit; a guy got out of the car (which said “Dent Doctor” on it) and asked me if I wanted my dent pulled out; I said ‘sure’, and thirty seconds later, the dent was a lot smaller (still crinkly, but far less noticeable); I tried to thank the fella, but he was already back in his car and driving away; it definitely made my day. Go and do likewise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pay it forward.
no really, i'm tell you, pay it forward.

Anonymous said...

I love you and the house is very still and quiet and scary and somewhat lonely...

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Your other dad, you know, the polak-chinc one!