Friday, September 14, 2007

Correction about that poster: it actually said "GRAD SCHOOL". My mistake. In other news, I'm still posting from the library; it's lovely. Perhaps by 'Monday' things will again be right in the world, though this dream is likely of the pipe variety. Did I mention that one of my professors assigned 580 pages of (technically oriented) reading for the first week. I'm not sure if you realize how much that actually is. Try reading the about paragraph about 10,000 times, and I think you'll have some idea of what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that takes some speed reading skills!
grama

Anonymous said...

I knew teachers were a bit...much. Good thing you didn't take all those classes and just jumped right in the business.

Anonymous said...

Will keep this short bcause u have enuf 2 read!