Monday, October 30, 2006

I was mugged today. And yesterday. And the day before that. But not the day before that. But also the day before that. See Sarah's post for a longer explanation. After all, it's her money too (or entirely, she's the one with the job; I'm just a moocher).

The good news is, we didn't need the money ($2004.50). We were just hoarding it so we could do something fun--like pay off student loans, buy a house, or start a Roth IRA. Like I said, we didn't NEED it (we've got plenty of food, shelter, DVD's, etc.). Responsibility is for suckers anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max, You're amazing. Your commentary on your life make me laugh and cry at the same time! We are praying that our Lord will more than compensate you for this malfesance. I'm also hoping the thief will himself get mugged in Las Vegas! Vengence is sweet, but alas, it is the Lord's call! Randy

Anonymous said...

Hey, did he steal you malfesance too...