Saturday, October 28, 2006

You know, I had a busy week this week. I read multiple books, wrote multiple papers, and attended multiple classes. But do you know what I learned? I learned that if you post a picture of an injured tongue on your blog, you get the most comments you've ever gotten for one post. In fact, what's amazing is that this post only tied the record for most comments. Do you know the other post that holds the record? Last Dec. 19. WHEN I BRUISED MY TONGUE THE LAST TIME!!! Go tigers.

Next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to comment on the tongue photo, but the disgusting detail of your tongue made me too sick to do so! Go Tigers, anyway! Randy

Anonymous said...

We're praying for your reading and paperwriting. Kick butt, Max. You know, like you do on the parquet! Your fan, Randy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting again so I didn't have to look at your tongue again. Love, gram

Anonymous said...

poor poor tigers