Thursday, August 31, 2006

The saga continues. I talked to the insurance guy again, and he said there is still a possibility we could be covered. All we have to do is show there is a 'possibility' that the mold came from the flood that was the result of the dumpster fire (see post from May 23, or somewhere near there). Due to the fact that 'possibility' is built into the problem (floods cause mold, we had a flood, we have mold; hello? anyone? anyone?) and the agent still doesn't recognize it, I think it will take an act of God to convince him, and that's what we're hoping for.

In other news, I have my first classes tonight: Hebrew at 4, Old Testament Studies at 6:30. I'm looking forward to it, but I anticipate some difficulty with both (and especially with Hebrew). I'll know more about what to expect after tonight...

No comments: