Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Anonymous suggested I go back to the beginning, write about the transition from Midwest to West. I hate to say it, but I’m running out of material. Sure, I could lampoon the people who freak out when it rains or when the wind blows. I could lambaste the ridiculous traffic and horrendous drivers. I could lament the culture that breeds love for things and self-enhancement (e.g., plastic surgery). But I think I’ve done all that already. The material will come (all it takes is one more dolt running public office instead of staying in Hollywood), but it hasn’t yet arrived…

3 comments:

Sarah said...

lampoon, lambaste, and lament...
creative ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah said, I give you a 9.8 for lampoon, 10.0 for lambaste, and a 9.9 for lament. The reason I use the sport analogy is because I thought I was going to teach the history of sports until another teacher posted for the position 90seconds before me...of course, once again, seniority had no benefits.

Max said...

What a bite.