Monday, April 24, 2006

I really should post most often. Part of the problem is that I don’t feel as if there’s all that much to report. There are things, such as being accepted to the graduate program in religion at Vanguard University and jamming my thumb (I know something was amiss when it started to curve), but, for the most part, things are same-old, same-old. Sarah is busy with school but has her own blog on which to rant. I’ve been keeping busy doing little (slacking at housekeeping, playing basketball twice a week, trying to pick up ancient Greek before grad school starts in the fall, and pretending to work on a sermon for Sunday at church: when I make a list, it seems like a lot; don’t be quick to forget that I have 16 free hours a day…not that I’m complaining; just stating that I’m lazy…). Anywho, that’s all for now; more repetition later…

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Stop being selfish and share some of those free 16 hours/day with us!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could go back to the beginning, the primary premise of your blog. The transition of a midwestern couple dropped into paridise...west coast info. Are you into the scene man? Or not? What about the movie stars, Belaire, fresh air...have you tried out for a sit-com. Do you think people are laiiiiiiiid back?