Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So, as I mentioned, I started coaching yesterday. After that, I came home, ate dinner, and then went back out and played two hours of basketball. As everyone knows, there’s no such thing as too much basketball, but my body seems to be disagreeing. I’m not really sure why, but it could be because I’ve turned into some sort of wuss: I’ve heard that, after age 20, the male body begins to deteriorate by 10% each year. Meaning, of course, that I’m a 73% shell of my former self (for those of you who do not understand how 3 years of 10% drops turned into 73%, please realize that I didn’t do my math incorrectly: 100%-10%=90%, 90%-10%=81%, 81%-10%=73%). I’m not sure if I can cope with believing that this theory is true; I’ll let you know in 10 years when I’m at 25%.

No comments: