Monday, October 31, 2005

Today was nearly as uneventful as yesterday, but not quite. To begin, I didn’t dress up as an astronaut for Halloween. I also wasn’t a cosmonaut or astrophysicist. I also wasn’t a cowboy or a vampire. I wasn’t a ninja or a president. I wasn’t a doctor or a teenage mutant ninja turtle. I was almost Sponge Bob Square Pants but then decided to go another way. As it turns out, I was an unenrolled college student: I didn’t go to class or read any books or learn anything, and I also didn’t have a job or do anything worthwhile. Actually all those traits qualify me as a student in a large, state school. Burn.

3 comments:

2 bees said...

Hmmm, shades of Seinfeld..I don't know, what do you think?

Max said...

Hmmm... Favorable comparison to iconic comedian? Since it is me we're talking about, I'll go with yes on this one...

Anonymous said...

What do it mean???????????????