Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I went to Costco today. The trip itself wasn’t completely eventful: it’s not as if I bought a 200 gallon drum of refried beans (and don’t think I couldn’t have if I’d wanted to); though, something interesting did happen as I checked out and paid my bill. The bagger asked me if I’d ever been in any TV shows. I told him no, of course, but I’m quite sure he didn’t believe me: he called me sir at least 6 times and kind of gave me a, “yeah sure, but I’ll leave you alone” look. Maybe he was just distracting me while the cashier put extra charges on my bill and stole my wallet. I’ll prefer to believe that I just have a look of celebrity.

6 comments:

seshwan said...

You failed to close your parenthesis. Are you, again, trying to "see if I was paying attention"?

Max said...

Good try though.

Max said...

No I didn't.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of PARENTthesis, I believe the reason the cashier person thought you were a celebrity or handsome movie type person is because of your incredible genetic make-up...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I always knew somebody in the family would become recognizable, did I spell that wrong

Max said...

I'm no longer on the fast track; it will have to be anonymous sister.