Monday, October 17, 2005

Today I began the process that will eventually allow me to coach a local 8th-grade basketball team. With all the paperwork that’s necessary, you’d think I was applying for clearance to work at the Pentagon, or at least coach their basketball team (I know they must have one in there somewhere: it’s the largest office building in the world). Later, I’m going to go and be a substitute in a local basketball league, which should be fun; we’ll see.

Sarah came home early so we could spend some time together before basketball. After an early dinner, she cut the ends off literally trillions of drinking straws for a classroom project. Apparently, they’re going to build a full-scale model of the Empire State Building. They’re going to use that to drink the world’s largest glass of Kool-Aid.

1 comment:

Max said...

Grape.