Thursday, January 06, 2011

we're back

Our trip home was pretty uneventful. It was long and uncomfortable, but it was uneventful. Surprisingly, we haven't yet had any jet lag to deal with. I think we never really got over it the first time around, so really, we're just back to our normal schedule.

The cats were really glad to see us. I don't think they like using well-used litter boxes. Barney has been asleep since I brought him home four days ago. He wakes up every once in a while to eat or to go into the backyard to sleep in the sun, but that's it. Our friends who watched him have two big dogs, and I think Barney must have tried to keep up for a little too long. Either that, or they drugged him.

This week Sarah has had to work, but I've just been hanging out at home because I don't go back to school until next week. I've done some bread baking, yard work, cleaning, and organizing. Nothing too major, but I'm trying to keep myself occupied. I've said this before, but I think I need a hobby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

golf league...

Anonymous said...

softball league...

Anonymous said...

bowling league...

Anonymous said...

men's Bible study league...

Anonymous said...

mentor a teenager...