Tuesday, January 25, 2011

first game

I had my first intramural basketball game last night. Despite being out past my bedtime, I had a good time. We were getting killed in the first half by 15 or so points, but we ended up making a comeback and winning 41 - 38. The other team had the ball with 7 seconds left and a chance to tie the game with a three-pointer, but I was able to block the attempt as time expired. All in all, I had a pretty good game: I scored 10 points, and all but 2 were in the last few minutes to help us seal the deal. I also came home with two egg-sized bumps: one on forearm and one on my knee. As a result, I'm pretty sore this morning. I think I'm old. The end is near.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are old your father is ancient. Don't be old yet. I want to play more basketball games through you...

Anonymous said...

OLD? Don't think so!! Jan

Anonymous said...

You have lots of b-ball days left...those 18 year old freshman get bruises too, they are just too fruity to notice! Mom