Sunday, October 24, 2010

recent updates

I've obviously flagged in my blogging activity. I've been busy with school, of course, but I've also been a little bored (with blogging). My day-to-day activity is pretty mundane because I've settled into a routine that works pretty well, and so I don't feel like I have too much to say on a day-to-day basis.

Here's what you've been missing: Every weekday I do exactly the same things: wake up at 5:20, work out for 30 minutes, make my lunch, eat a bowl of cereal in front of the news, get ready for school, drive to my friend's house to begin the carpool, drive to school, do work from 7:45 until 4 (sometimes 6), drive back to my friend's house to end the carpool, drive home, make dinner, eat, watch a tv show, and then go to bed. Saturday and Sunday are similar except I don't have the 2.5 hours in the car to deal with. On the weekends, I typically get work done in the mornings before taking the afternoons off. On Saturdays, I usually end up taking Barney to the dog park for an hour or two. On Sundays, we go to church, make our way to Costco to do the grocery shopping for the week, and then relax for most of the rest of the day.

Sarah has been encouraging me to write more often. She keeps saying something about not wanting to be the only one in this relationship who has a "weird" hobby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if YOU think it's boring, it's great to hear from you as always! Hopefully your days are suffused with a sense of peace and times of joy! We spent the day with Hannah and Romeo, now watching Masterpiece theater on PBS. Good way to end a lovely day...missed you and Sarah as always...love you, Mom

Randy et Jan said...

You could always blog about that tornado alarm!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, saw the footage of the tornado near Dallas! yikes! mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта maxandsarah.blogspot.com