Monday, August 09, 2010

fore!

Dad and I have played three rounds of golf since I've been back home. I haven't played much this year (one time), so my form has been off and on. In the first two rounds I hit some good shots and some bad shots, and I hit a few great shots and a few really terrible ones. Today we played for the last time before Sarah and I head back to Michigan. I played surprisingly well, ending up with a 77. I'm usually shocked when I manage to play like I used to (when I was actually a decent player). But back then I thought I deserved to shoot well because I practiced so much, so I was always mad when I didn't live up to those expectations. Now I'm just happy to be able to get out and play. Probably a better attitude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home is where the heart is. Good old Lapeer.

Anonymous said...

77. Wow. Jabron

Anonymous said...

Probably. All I know is that even for mini-golf, I have NO shot! I know you're surprised!! Jan