Thursday, June 17, 2010

the trip, part 1








I don't have too much time right this second, but here are a few pictures from the first leg of the trip. I have more photos from my better camera that I'll upload later (hopefully) that include some more wildlife shots (I was about 15 feet from a giant elk with big antlers, some mountain goats, buffalo, etc.).

From the top: the badlands, town on the way to Yellowstone, our campsite at Buffalo Bill State Park in Wyoming (right on the beach!), artists point in Yellowstone, elk, and Old Faithful.

More to come in the next few days...

4 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

WOW!! Just WOW!!

Sarah said...

Buffalo Hill State Park looks AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

Brings back great memories of our family trip out there! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! jabron