Monday, June 07, 2010

conversations I have during the day


Barney: Excuse me. I have a question. What game was that you guys were playing yesterday?


Me: That's a good question, Barney. We've been playing Scrabble on our fancy new board. Sarah was concentrating very hard on winning.


Don't tell her, but she's about to lose. Try to ignore all the naughty words she spelled. Some people will do anything to win. All I wanted was to eat some cherries, which I did.


Mowgli: I am disturbed by the moral laxity in this household.



 Mediterranean House Gecko: mmmphh freemph vroophrh. Nom, nom, nom.


Mowgli: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!


Barney: Okay, okay. I get it. You don't like other living creatures. Me and my buddy will go talk somewhere else.

Me: There is increasing evidence that I may need a hobby.

5 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

You're a riot! Jan

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the trash talking that goes on in your scrabble rabble...

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfectly wonderful summertime. Love the pictures of your critters! Your dad and I have taken to watching our four hummingbirds dogfight over the feeder since we have no actual pets! Mom

hannah said...

Awesome! That gecko was in your house?>?!??!