Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've been busy preparing for this week's Spring Break. I can't wait to actually get some rest. Sarah and I are going to visit a couple 'local' national parks and stay away from responsibilities for a few days.

Also, earlier this week I got some good news about funding for school: I'm not going to have to pay for classes next year, and I'm going to get a small stipend for this summer. The total value of the funding is a little more than $29,000, so I'm very pleased that, once again, God has provided for us. Thanks for all your prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on your funding, Max! Can't wait to hear about your spring break! It's rainy and cool here today so I am staying indoors, but am ready for some outdoor adventure...Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yippee....

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you! Rest well. Jan

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the funding!

Have a great time on the road!

XOXO Jabron