Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've been working a lot the last few weeks, just trying to stay on top of all the research we're doing this semester in the lab. Some of the projects we're working on may turn out the be interesting, but the results are pretty inconclusive at this point.

I like my classes pretty well so far this semester. My favorite so far is probably neuroscience. All the things we're learning so far are somewhat related to what you learn in 10th grade biology (e.g., how DNA works), but everything seems pretty new. I'm not sure if I'd like it quite so much without the professor, who is probably one of the best I've ever had.

That is all.

4 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

Glad it's all positive. It was time!! Jan

Anonymous said...

Hooray for excellent teachers and interested students...

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you! Jabron

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a good prof! Love you, Mom