Friday, December 18, 2009

Before about three days ago, Barney had never howled. My previous video showed what happened when I 'sang' in his ear.

Well, I sing and play my acoustic guitar all the time. Barney sometimes looks annoyed, but he's never said anything about it or made any noise whatsoever while I was playing. Today, I pulled out the electric guitar, which he'd never seen before. Turns out, he likes poor approximations of Jefferson Airplane. Never mind my lack of ability. Keep your eye on the dog.

4 comments:

hannah said...

i guess he's a good backup singer?

hannah said...

i guess he's a good backup singer?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think Barney isn't a bad singer. Maybe a road show? Jabron

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet Barney! We haven't had any howling in this house in too long! Love, mom