Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lately I've been feeling that I should be writing more often, but I don't have a lot going on that isn't typical humdrum that I haven't been over several times before. Winter break is coming up next week. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I do have two take-home exams to work on, so I'm not quite as excited about that. Also, I'm pretty sure organic raisin bran from Costco gives me gas. Too much information? I don't really care. I mean, I don't care about the fact that you now know I fart sometimes. I do care about the fact that the bran makes me fart too much. Too much farting isn't good. Unless you're in a farting contest. Which I am. (Sarah is winning). She's not going to like that.

This is what happens when no one says anything stupid in my presence for long periods of time.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I AM NOT WINNING! YOU HAD BETTER EDIT THAT MISTER!!!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh really hard. You tell him, Sarah!
Mom

Anonymous said...

We love reading your posts even when all you have to write about is farts. Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

It is NOT the bran it's the raisons...
Someone who KNOWS (and has given you your genes)

Anonymous said...

THAT was your father!
signed, your mother

Anonymous said...

I NOW know you fart? Stay away from Gaby!!

Anonymous said...

I NOW know you fart? Stay away from Gaby!!

Anonymous said...

At birth we changed her middle name from "Flatulence" to "Kay." Was that a mistake? dad

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm winning our farting contest too!