Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Game 1 of the Pistons-Celtics series is tonight, and I was a little upset about the fact that it isn't on regular TV (just because I don't pay $70 a month for cable, I don't get to watch basketball on a Tuesday night??? Come on!!!!). Then I realized I could watch the whole thing online via ESPN360. I'm watching it right now. And writing this. And eating pie. (You caught me, there's no pie.) Have I mentioned how fantastic the internet is?

Update: although, as of right now, I'm not that pleased with the Pistons being down 11 in the 4th quarter.

Update: I'm not pleased, and the game is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. The Celtics are beatable. Jabron.

Anonymous said...

I am pleased you were able to watch the game. Having dial up, I went to the neighbors next door (wealthy or pirated cable). I was served hospitality and rhubarb crisp along with a Bostonian victory. Chaucey was NOT a factor, but the tights were special...

Anonymous said...

Your dad is next door watching the pistons. I am home eating a lemon with salt and typing on the computer and watching Last Comic Standing. Someone has to do it.
:) Mom