Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's the end of the semester, so everybody on campus is a little stressed out. And by a little stressed out, I mean that everybody is freaking out and encroaching on my sense of calm with their toxicity. It's enough to make me want to get away from everyone, so here's a notice to everybody: "Stop harshing on my mellow ... or else I'm going to go golfing until you chill out." At least, I would go golfing, but I have to go do more of my work in advance so that I don't end up like everybody else. That, and it snowed today (forget that it was 70 two days ago; this is Michigan).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha it didn't snow here. i think it's finally spring though looks like we're not really going below 55. way for not being stressed!

Anonymous said...

We had a low of 40 this a.m. with an icy wind and we have 37 forecast for tonight. Just so you don't feel too bad. Keep on with the mellow. gm

Anonymous said...

You should find an EMU golf partner...

Anonymous said...

Europe is cold...