Monday, April 14, 2008

I got my course evaluations back today (you know, where students critique me, my teaching, and the course that I teach). As with last semester, my students thought I was a good teacher (the main theme this semester was that I am "nice"). I won't list the majority of comments like I did last time, but I will relay my favorite. Under "Constructive Suggestions for the Instructor", one student wrote, "Get a haircut." The sad part is that a student said something similar last semester.

Thanks for the tips.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm so the general consesus is....get a haircut..? boys=short hair girls=not as short hair

Sarah said...

Don't worry, I think you look GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto.........Jan

Anonymous said...

They said the same thing to Einstein...

Anonymous said...

Well? Did you get a haircut? Jabron.