Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tonight, Sarah and I watched the moderately-popular game show, "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" on TV. I, for one, was shocked to learn that even Miss America isn't smarter than a fifth grader!

In fact, to my knowledge, none of the contestants, in all of the show's airings, have been smarter than a fifth grader. So, I came up with an idea for my own quiz show.

I'll call it "Are You Smarter Than a Moron?", and the questions won't pull any punches, asking such enigmas as, "What sound does a kitty make?", "Can you tie your own shoes", and "Where are we right now?".

On an unrelated note, I was watching a quiz show tonight and didn't come up with the correct answers to two of the questions (turns out, Lake Superior does touch Minnesota, and Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty or give me death!"), and I had an epiphany for a reality series. I'll call it, "Can You Give a Smug Little Know-It-All an Atomic Wedgie?"

The morons would probably dominate that show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy. My brain cells started to die in significant numbers after fifth grade. Jabron.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I enjoyed your witicisms (I wonder if a 5th grader could spell that word.)

Anonymous said...

Who WANTS to be a know-it-all!! Jan

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks