Monday, September 24, 2007

Step right up! Take a quiz, find out your stance on spirituality. 20 questions and you're done. Click here, find your place in the cosmos...

Seriously, it's an interesting exercise. You answer 20 questions, and the quiz tells you what religious tradition your views line up with (e.g., Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Quaker, etc.), and then it explains what people like you believe (and there's the option of finding out what the other groups believe).

As it turns out, I'm both a 'liberal protestant' (Christian) and a 'conservative protestant' (shall we call my views 'moderate protestant'--it even approximately rhymes; fantastic).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am rolling over in my grave...

Anonymous said...

I will definately take said quiz...

Anonymous said...

Pegged me! G.

Anonymous said...

i forget exactly, but i think my top one was liberal protestant?