Sunday, September 23, 2007

Me, as Rainn Wilson, as Dwight K. Schrute commenting on my day.

Fact: cats sneeze.
Fact: cats sneeze inordinate amounts of snot.

(I'm serious if humans sneezed proportionately as much snot as cats sneeze, you would NOT want to be around someone with a cold and/or allergies).

Fact: cat snot sticks to walls.
Fact: our walls are covered in cat snot.
Fact: I'm very glad that Sarah has taken the initiative to clean the cat snot off the walls.

Question: is it possible for someone to be employed as a cleaner of cat snot?
Answer: Because if it is, I know just the job for Sarah: Special education teacher.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, your landlord does not read your blog...

Sarah said...

Fact: We need to take the cats to the vet.
Fact: I need to get a job first.

Anonymous said...

haha i may be sick.