Sunday, May 13, 2007

Well, aside from the stomach ache (and a migraine that developed overnight), my birthday was a success; that is, I successfully gained another year. Or lost another year, depending on your outlook.

Today was Mother's Day, the day we buy trinkets for the lady from whom we sprung. Here are some flowers Mom: now we're even. Sounds fair to me.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my knees hurt and jokingly suggested that I was either getting old or growing again. As it turns out, I've gained another 3/4 of an inch. I was wondering why I've been getting so many rebounds in my pick-up basketball games as of late. Who would have guessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Physically you've gained 0.75 of an inch. On the court you've matured by 75 inches!

Your sometimes teammate, Jabron.

Anonymous said...

My dream of having a 6fter in the linage may yet happen...you make me proud.

Anonymous said...

The question IS have your FEET grown?? Have fun looking for your b-day present from us! Love, Jan