Saturday, May 05, 2007

Today was another day. I won't bore you with the details or regale you with falsified heroics, but I will say, happily, that the flatulence has passed. (Get it? Passed? I'm clever!) I will also say that you didn't appear to be overly interested with said gas. Perhaps I will bring it up again at a more opportune time, such as the next time we meet in person. (Get it? I made a funny again! So clever!) I'm really not that sure why I'm still talking about it.

The person upstairs is taking a shower. Just thought you might want to know. I know because when he/she/they do, it sounds (in our apartment) as if someone is being bludgeoned (sssshrrrreeeeeewweeeeeahhhhhhhhhh..., etc.) upstairs. Earlier today, even though my doors and windows were closed, I heard our neighbors bitterly arguing (again); later, I heard what I'm pretty sure was them making up--and I don't mean verbally (You're right, that was a bit risque to share; yet it was so cleverly worded).

If you were so clever, wouldn't you have found a synonym for "clever" by now?

I'm feeling more and more like I should report their dog (decidedly not allowed) to management. But it would be such a shame if their lease was terminated...

P.S. Shower's over.

3 comments:

butterbee said...

Yeowww, apartment life is so-uncountryfied...

Anonymous said...

We get SMELLS rather than sounds where we are....the wonderful cooking odors wafting up from the Chinese resturant. Drives us nuts...Jan

Anonymous said...

You ARE clever.

I'm glad you're moving back to Michigan.

Did you know I created a whole new blog account with a new name so we wouldn't have to be anonymous and it still won't let us use it...what up????