Thursday, May 24, 2007

The interesting thing about my case of hay fever is that it has nothing to with "hay" or "fever". The symptoms include itchy skin, complaints, distemper, and swollen butt. Didn't see that coming, did you? Why am I so funny?

That reminds me of an interesting story. When I was six years old, I wasn't what you might call, "fleet of foot". When compared to a tortoise and a hare, I was probably closer in speed to the tortoise, assuming it had been long dead. Apparently, this fact was lost on me. I once asked my dad, in all seriousness, "Dad, why am I so fast?"

To date, that question has gone unanswered. So, I pose it to you. Why AM I so fast? And, as a follow up, why doesn't anyone else recognize my incredible speed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...the answer is, apparently, in the realm of the supernatural.

Sarah said...

Why are you so funny?

Anonymous said...

You make up for speed in wit! Jan

Anonymous said...

That's one of my favorite stories from your childhood. It was VERY adorable.
The Moom