Monday, April 09, 2007

Anything interesting to write about today?
Not really.

Didn't you do anything interesting this weekend?
Not really.

You didn't do anything?
I didn't say that.

What didn't you say?
Nothing really.

Let's try a different approach: what did you do on Friday?
I spent 6 hours trying to get stumps out of a yard with a dulled ax.

Why didn't you use a sharpened ax?
I don't see how that's any of your business.

Well, what did you do on Saturday?
I don't remember.

What do you mean you don't remember?
I don't know, I just don't.

Why don't you think about it?
I don't want to.

Okay, what did you do on Sunday?
Today is Sunday.

Okay, what did you do today?
I went to church, went to a pot-luck, and went to dinner with family.

So, you did do things this weekend.
I guess.

So, was that so hard?
Yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard from J Lo lately?

Anonymous said...

nada

Anonymous said...

Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Jabron.