Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today I thought it would be interesting to write my post in binary code, then I remembered that I don't know binary code.

I also thought it would be interesting to write my post in another language, then I remembered that I don't really know any other languages.

Estudie espanol durante tres anos en escuela, pero no recuerdo nada.

Ich lerne Deutsch: ich komme aus Michigan, aber ich wohne in California. Das Wetter ist bedeckt heute. Ich bin 24. Ich studiere Deutch und Franzosisch. Ich mochte spiele karten. Das ist alles.

Je parle un peu francais: je suis American; j'ai les cheveux blonds, et j'ai les yeux bleus; j'aime jouer du baskets; je n'aime pas du tout nettoyer la maison, mais je dois nettoyer la maison. Randy et Jan adorent le chat, Tiger, etc., etc.

Applaud me.

Clean up in aisle three. Clean up in aisle three.

3 comments:

Randy et Jan said...

Admirable, young man. Only your your wife and three-point shot is more impressive!

Jabron.

Anonymous said...

yeah i don't understand, please write in japanese next time. plus what happened to the exciting story from the weekend...?

Randy et Jan said...

Je n'aime pas nettoyer la maison non plus! Tant pis. Jan