Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today's sermon went fairly well; if you don't count the mob. But I don't, so it doesn't really matter. Sarah just said, "Are you going to write about another thrilling conversation between you and I...between you and me, even." Then she said, "Please delete the last sentence. Don't make me beg. Please." Then she licked me.

For the record, you pervs, the lick was meant maliciously. I know where your mind immediately and inappropriately wandered. It was sort of like she was trying to give me a wet willy but didn't really know how. It is most likely that she will claim this never happened (especially that last part). But it happened. "Please delete that" she's wailing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wet willy?" My brother was named Willy! Easy you two! Jabron.

Sarah said...

That never happened.