Sunday, February 04, 2007

I was watching the Super Bowl today when I saw something strange: someone I knew. Perry Paganelli was the back judge (i.e., one of the referees) for today's game. Mr. Paganelli, as I call him, used to be the assistant principal at Rogers High School in Grand Rapids, Michigan. When I worked at (the institution that shall not be named), he used to call and tell me to immediately come to the school and pick up students (Residents) whom he'd just expelled for doing such various things as punching people, back talking, talking back, swearing, and punching people. Once, I sat in his office; there were a lot of footballs; I got the feeling that he wished he could throw the balls at the students. Maybe I did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't use that connection to see the game in Miami! Jabron.