Monday, February 05, 2007

Did you hear about the astronaut who was arrested because she attempted to kidnap and perhaps murder the girlfriend of another astronaut who she loved? Me either.

And I thought astronauts were upstanding citizens as a rule. I suppose I'll have to re-evaluate my position on John Glenn.

I got X-rays on my shoulder today. What I thought was nice is that the technicians shielded me from the rays with a lead contraption. You might think that they'd guard my brain, heart, lungs, intestines, kidneys, and liver. They didn't. They guarded my crotch. Interesting choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As future grandparents, they were right to protect the "family jewels." You're so bright, you can afford to lose some brain cells from x-rays.
Jabron.

Anonymous said...

No comment, Jan