Sunday, February 25, 2007

I knew it was bad news as soon as I saw the envelope: it was far too thin. Many of you know that I applied to a psychology program at a university in Michigan. I was not accepted for admission. Apparently, they were "regretful", or full of regrets, about it. Somehow I doubt the veracity of their words. I'll thank you in advance for your apologetic comments.

You're right, that was a bit sardonic. Perhaps it was even a little acerbic. (Incidentally, these were words that I learned so that I would get a high GRE score and gain admission to the school of my choice; at least I attained the former). I'm allowed to be a little cranky, aren't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max,

Jan and I just got through asking forgiveness from our LORD for our shock, anger, and tears: the many tears for you.

Now that He wants this door closed, we are asking Him to show you the open door. Quickly.

We love you. We admire you. We always will.

Your biggest fans ~ besides your Creator God,
Randy et Jan

Hannah said...

oh brother dear,
I am oh so sorry. What does God have in store for such a brilliant boy? Plus, they must know that you are MY brother RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
I love you.
Hannah