Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No bruised tongue this time, but I ended up subbing in the basketball league again tonight. We had to play 4 on 5 because not enough guys from our team could make it. I wasn't shooting well, and we were down big in the first half. After the half, they were up at least nine, and then my shots started to fall. I made a couple three-pointers in a row, and my teammates started to get back into the game. We ended up winning by 12, and I think I scored about 20 points in the second half. It was a lot fun. If only I could have that much fun when I don't play well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I too have desired the compelling euphoria one experiences in victorious combat while losing against an opponent. If only winning wasn't EVERYTHING, oh wretched man that I am. How can I escape. For want I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no , the evil I do not want to do-this I keep on doing. So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. How...how can I experience the same feeling of accomplishment in defeat!!!