Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yesterday, we made the trip to Azusa, CA (45 miles north and east of here) to visit Peter. It was a good trip, unless you count the rain, which I might. In a slightly related matter, I learned that the bottoms of my shoes have tiny holes that let rainwater inside. Also, yesterday’s socks smell funny.

The rain has been quite strange (in that there is rain, an absolute abnormality for this time of year, or any time of year for that matter). I actually enjoyed walking in it yesterday (except, of course for the great, wet-sock debacle of ’06). We also found that at Azusa Pacific University, they take joy in the rain as well, as evidenced by the students “wake-boarding” in the parking lot (normally towed by boats, these boarders were towed by bikes). I do miss college.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a miracle...God has shown you, through His great love and opening of the heavens, that it is time to buy a new pair of shoes.

Max said...

I'm not sure I like your tone...

Anonymous said...

Once a dad always a dad...even if you are all grown up! See post post for connection (yes, I used two posteds on purpose) I love comedy!

Max said...

Me too. Let me know if you see some. Burn.