Friday, March 31, 2006

Alright, it’s probably time to post something “real” or “interesting”, so here goes. I played basketball early this morning (as is usual on Fridays) before Sarah got up to go to school. I played well and enjoyed myself (save for the little problem that I like to call my lower back). Sarah left for school a few minutes after I got home; she’s looking forward to the weekend but will have a lot of work to do tonight, as she is taking Monday and Tuesday off (Rebekah is visiting next week). Speaking of that, I should probably get to straightening the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey boy, get to a Chiroprator (back guy, went to college and everything) IT COULDN"T HURT However, it might HELP TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!!! You have the time, why not do it, PLEASE


Anyone else agree???????????

Max said...

It could hurt. A lot. Perhaps you'll recall the summer of 2004...